When Rachel Allan discovered she was pregnant 5 1/2 years ago, her world was turned upside down. How was she supposed to manage her successful marketing consultancy and raise a child?
Rachel was coaching clients and often the subject of juggling and struggling to do it all, came up for them. Rachel knew exactly what they were talking about. The guilt associated with attempting to juggle business and family life was real for her and her partner as well.
What transpired is a book, When Business Meets Baby, where Rachel shares her story along with practical tools and tips for achieving balance. The purpose of the book is to show you that you can be successful and run a successful business. This is a must-read for any mum with a business who are struggling to discover that balance.
Pre-order your copy of When Business Meets Baby today, and you’ll receive your book gift-wrapped copy personally signed by Rachel.
Words of Wisdom
- Balance is determined by individual families. Determine what balance means to you.
- Dads play an important part in a child’s life and supporting business mums.
- Sort out your priorities and know what’s important to you.
- Schedule everything, home time, down time and business time. Scheduling things gets them out of your head and you also know what you have time to do and what you don’t have time for.
Connect with Rachel
- Find out more about Rachel here
- Grab a copy of When Business Meets Baby here
- Find Rachel on Facebook
Tell us what you think…
We always love hearing from you and your thoughts about the interviews on Stand Out Radio. Leave a comment below and let us know what you think.