There’s nothing like being stripped bare and exposing yourself to the world. Well, at least that’s how Kylie Angove felt when she jumped on our interview at the exact same time she and her business partner Stacey were launching their brand new business, Say It Sista.
In this interview, Kylie shares with us how it really feels to launch a new business and share your dreams with the world and how to make peace with the mind chatter long enough to keep going.
If you’ve ever felt the desire to start something new yet you’re not sure what, when or how you’ll do it, you’ll love this interview. It’s raw, real and authentic and I’m sure you’ll appreciate Kylie’s honest two-word answer to my question on how she juggles her career, family, her role as Chief Organiser at Stand Out Women and being a business owner.
- If you have a dream, desire or passion…go for it, share it, and then do something to move toward it.
- Find your tribe – join groups and make yourself visible. The more you talk about what your idea is with others the more you’ll refine it. You’ll also discover who your tribe is.
- You don’t need to do it alone. Find people who can support you whether that’s a business mentor, business partner, friend or people who can do the things that you’re unable to do.
- Kickstarter is a great way to test your product and your market, manage cash flow, and promote/introduce your business when you’re a start-up.
- Focus only on what you can do today – even if it’s one thing.
- Nothing needs to be perfect – good is good enough.
- When the going gets tough, take a moment to breathe and be grateful for the things you do have.
Find out more about Kylie here…
Tell us what you thought of this interview with Kylie in the comments below.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.