Episode 47: Jackie Parry – Adventurer, Writer, Lover of Life

Episode 47: Jackie Parry - Adventurer, Writer, Lover of Life

“You are responsible for your own happiness.”

Jackie Parry is an adventurer. There is no other word which describes her more perfectly and for over 20 years, she has had the most incredible adventures. She and her husband Noel have sailed the world, trekked the Australian bush with adopted horses, traversed European canals in a Dutch Barge and that’s not all! It would be fair to say…Jackie does not sit still for long.

What I loved most about Jackie’s story is that it started with a tragic story which not only shook her to the core but encouraged her to take life by the scruff of the neck and live it to its fullest.

Words of Wisdom

Have the courage to do what you want.

***

Find the work and life you enjoy. You are not going to succeed if you don’t like what you do.

***

Everyone has potential. All they need is to be brave enough to explore what it is.

Find Out More About Jackie

Find Jackie on Facebook, Instagram, Website, Books

Want More Like This?

Leave your comments, thoughts, and feedback on this episode below. Subscribe to Stand Out Radio on iTunes and click here to receive the latest episode delivered straight to your inbox each week.

Please follow and like us:
error

6 Comments

1. Sue Dunn on August 19, 2017 at 9:19 am

Thank you Jackie, that was great. Resonated some stuff for me Leanne as I no longer ‘catch the pen’, xx

• Leanne Mulcahy on August 22, 2017 at 5:45 pm

Sue, so happy you enjoyed the interview with Jackie and what makes it even more divine is when it resonates with you xx

2. Jane Clennell on August 17, 2017 at 8:28 pm

A remarkable and inspirational woman in every way, total admiration for Jackie’s bravery and commitment to everything she loves. I am committed to her words of wisdom and they hopefully will become my mantra. Thank you

• Leanne Mulcahy on August 22, 2017 at 5:43 pm

Thank you for listening and commenting Jane and I agree Jackie is a remarkable woman.

3. Jackie Parry on August 17, 2017 at 5:34 pm

An absolute pleasure to share my story and some of my learnings along the way. Leanne, you have a beautiful interview technique, and I enjoyed every minute. I loved listening to this, even though I was there! That’s the first time I’ve said that about any interview I even laughed in all the right places. Fun!

• Leanne Mulcahy on August 22, 2017 at 5:42 pm

It was a such a pleasure having you on the show Jackie and thank you for your kind words…nobody has ever said that before so I shall cherish it forever!!