Brigitte Zonta is an international relationship expert and can I say…this woman has it going on! But it wasn’t always like this. Like all great transformations, Brigitte was living in relationship hell and nobody knew it…except her.
The cracks were beginning to show and her health was suffering as a result. It wasn’t until she couldn’t get out of bed one day she realised it was time to do something different and from that day forward things would never be the same.
Relationships can be one of the toughest things we face each day and yet they also have the potential to be the most incredible part of our lives. Brigitte shares with us what it means to L.O.V.E. both ourselves and someone else…and it may not be as complicated as you think.
Plug in your earphones and take a moment to listen to this wise woman share her insight and knowledge about how we can all experience love.
Living life on your own terms means…
“If you want to be in love, be in love. If you want to walk away, walk away. No one’s expectation needs to be yours in life. The only rules are the ones you make for yourself”
~ Brigitte Zonta, The Love Lab
Brigitte’s Words of Wisdom
- Trust yourself like you’re your own best friend
- Never be afraid to love.
- Be independently vulnerable – be your own person but be totally open.
- Self-love is to love yourself enough to give…but also to love yourself enough to receive.
- We don’t come here to suffer for our mistakes, we come here to learn from them and then move forward.
- Self-love is about self-acceptance and trusting yourself enough to get back up after allowing yourself to be vulnerable and know that you’ve got this.
Find out more about Brigitte and The Love Lab
Want More Like This?
Leave your comments, thoughts, and feedback on this episode below. Subscribe to Stand Out Radio on iTunes, Stitcher or subscribe here to receive new episodes delivered straight to your inbox each week.